Table of Contents
When it comes to enforcing the rules, our admins will always attempt to utilise the path of least resistance. This means using the minimum force necessary in order to bring an offending player into compliance with the rules. Players who contravene the rules will be warned first, kicked if necessary, and banned as a last resort.
Warn - Kick - Ban.
- No racist, anti-semitic, homophobic, sexist, bigoted, or abusive language or behaviour.
- No excessive/constant and targeted swearing. It is vile, needless, and unacceptable.
- Do not harass or abuse other players.
- All users, 3CB or otherwise, should be treated with respect at all times .
- While freedom of speech is important, and the moderation of language is the last resort, these are game servers, and we will take action against disruptive players in order to maintain a cordial and friendly playing environment.
- I will take into consideration that not everyone who plays on the 3CB public server(s) is familiar with our style of play and I will try to teach these individuals or in case of the individuals constantly breaking the rules will notify an admin or a moderator
- No multi-clanning (i.e. you are already part of or involved with one or more Arma clans/units while applying to/a current member of 3CB).
- Soundboards on Teamspeak are banned. Using a soundboard will result in a ban from Teamspeak (this includes bots).
Gameplay Rules (Public Server)
- No team-killing (regardless of the perceived annoyance or trouble a player is causing) or base destruction/defacement.
- While in-game, all players must ensure they are in the correct TeamSpeak channel (Radio Comms
- [A]), unless in Technical Help or assisting an NCO/CO.
- Do not arrest people using the ACE/other function. This is considered griefing unless there are consensual role-play circumstances or someone needs to be moved (e.g. they are AFK).
- No running around in enemy kit.
- No using enemy vehicles, even if you think it's a good idea.
- No use of exploits.
- Do not select a pilot role, if you are not proficient with flying in Arma 3.
- All support assets regardless of type (e.g. Aircraft, Mortar, Zulu, BPT, etc) are to communicate and coordinate their actions with the infantry sections.
- The public server is not a training server. If you require training, please contact the 3CB training team or practice in the privacy of a locally hosted game.
Gameplay Guidelines (Public Server)
- When joining the server, please attempt to fill empty section roles from the top down (I.e. 1-1, 1-2, 1-3…)
- Check that any support asset (e.g. Aircraft, Mortar, Zulu, BPT, etc) is currently required, prior to joining/creating the support team. Discuss and clear your intentions with the lead element (usually 1-1C, or 1-0 if present).
- In general, there should be no more than one support asset per infantry section.
- Ensure you are using the appropriate gear for your chosen role. E.g. Long range radio only for SL/FTL, the correct weapon for your role (LMG, GPMG, Marksman, Sharpshooter, AT, etc) and an adequate amount of supplies (medical gear, explosive equipment, etc).
- If you choose non-default BAF gear, you will be solely responsible for your own resupply. Company/Troop/Section leads are not obligated to prioritise or cater resupply for non-default BAF gear.
These guidelines are intended to shape the experience on the public server to be representative of the experience on our private (members only) operations. These are guidelines and not rules, as we do not wish to limit creativity. However, if you find yourself continually outside of these guidelines, then this server is probably not for you. Please use common sense.
English is the official language on 3CB servers. Use of other languages in voice chat is strictly prohibited. Other languages are permitted in text chat, but if this becomes excessive you may be asked to stop.
- 3 Commando Brigade is not responsible for any online experiences/interactions on our servers (including game, website, and voice servers) or within the community. We are not responsible for the actions of you and/or members/players and any possible exposure to media content (i.e. audio, video, text, links to external websites, etc).
- This community/Arma is not intended for persons under 17 years of age. Some content may be inappropriate for young children. By signing up for an account you are stating that you are at least 17 years of age or you have your parent's permission if still a minor. Players found to be underage or minors playing without parental permission will have their accounts banned by staff.